“Great Hamburgers”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in Sidney
Reviewed 17 March 2017

In my opinion this restaurant has the best hamburgers in town. I love the crispy edge from the fried burger. Fries are great and the food is made to order so everything is hot and fresh. Always my first choice we someone says lets go get a burger!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

My wife eats lunch here occassionally and we have eat quick dinner. Food is very good burgers. Shakes are great. Just seems a little pricey.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I used to eat at a Culver's all of the time in Springfield, MO so this, I thought, would be a treat. It really wasn't as good as I remembered. I ordered a cheeseburger with cheese curds and the beef patty was SALTY. I am used to it having a little salt but this was over the top. Like I had made someone mad and they were getting back at me by over salting the meat. The cheese curds were VERY small. Bite sized, I suppose, if they were intended for a 5 year old. I could eat them all in 2 bites just by pouring them into my mouth. So I did. Then I left.

1  Thank 459leec
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Ice cream is custard and oh so smooth and creamy! Their food is good too. Whether it be a butterburger, fish sandwich or soup or salad, it all is good.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Stopped because there was no line and just wanted a small snack. Ordered two shakes and two 4 piece chicken fingers. Cost 16 dollars. Fingers were very dry and over processed.I understand some of their items are good, but my experience was not.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!