“Good food, Good service”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #17 of 55 Restaurants in Sidney
Reviewed 2 February 2017

This restaurant is easy to find off of the interstate. The food is very good as I would expect from this chain. One difference between this and other BE Restaurants I've visited is the service. It was not slow at all and Jackie is an asset that this place should never let go of. We were traveling with an elderly mother on oxygen and slow moving and Jackie was right there aiding when needed without asking. very impressive.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Worst service in the top 3 % I ever had. Waited 30 minutes for french toast that was melted mess because it sat in the window for 29 minutes! Sit at the counter if you must go. But def one that I will avoid from now one.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

What can I say one of the worst meals I have ever had, took ten minutes to get a table did not know why not very busy, sat down and got coffee pretty fast. then I waited for 15 min to have a girl ask me if my server was waiting on me. after that I gave my order and waited 15 min for my order of steak and eggs to come out. I asked the waitress for steak sauce A1 she said yes and 15 more minutes went by I was all done eating my steak and eggs not to bad she brought the A1. too late. potatoes where not done cold not eat. Pretty bad service!!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

First time I've ever ate at a Bob Evans.
Food was really good. I liked it better than cracker barrel.
Staff super friendly.
It is also within walking distance from our holiday inn.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

They promised our carry out order to be ready in fifteen minutes but it took forty five.m they gave us three gravies instead of a cranberry relish. They did give us complementary cookies for our wait, but sometimes you would just rather have them go faster instead of makeup no it up to you later.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!