“Food quality slipping”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone # is 740-264-6001 Worst MX restaurant we have ever been to. We told Inn Keeper not to recommend every again. It was Horrible and I don't want anyone to go there. Awful!!
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

My last few visits resulted in smaller portions that were bland and not cooked well. The cleanliness of the restaurant has also suffered. The bathrooms are gross. I hope they bring their quality and service back up to par. I think i will wait and get feedback before I return.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

We went there last night for dinner. A local favorite, delicious Mexican food hot and fast. Everything on the menu is delicious. It My husband had the 4 enchladas and they were good. I a quesdilla with steak and veggies and cheese. Oh so yummy.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I eat here frequently at lunchtime. The food is average, nothing gourmet, authentic Mexican food - not Tex Mex - not spicy at all. It's good plain food. The service is usually decent, but couple of the waiters have attitude problems, mainly that they are men and they are somewhat dismissive of women. Food comes quickly. Have a buffet that has gone downhill. Used to have guacamole, lot of nice looking veggies to garnish the tacos, etc. Today, I don't think they even had refried beans, although I may be wrong on that. Better to order from the menu-the food usually comes pretty quickly. The one thing they have that is fabulous is their flan - somebody REALLY knows how to make it right. Alcoholic beverages are available.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

Maybe I'm spoiled, but I thought the food was really so-so. We started out with the usual chips and salsa. The chips were fine; the salsa was really not. The grilled chicken salad was nothing special, could have used a little more 'interest' than just one slice of tomato with the lettuce and chicken. The frozen margaritas were really the highlight of the meal!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Clean, large portions, extensive menu with fresh ingredients, great service. We go here whenever I don't mind feeling stuffed! The chips and salsa are homemade and very good. Try the queso dip.

1  Thank DroogieRN