“Bueno!”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone # is 740-264-6001 Worst MX restaurant we have ever been to. We told Inn Keeper not to recommend every again. It was Horrible and I don't want anyone to go there. Awful!!
Reviewed 30 March 2016

This is our place of choice for Mexican food. Friendly staff, quick service. The only downside, if this can be considered one, is the menu is quite extensive, and can be overwhelming. Chips and salsa are always fresh and tasty, we usually order some cheese to go with them.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Chips and Mild Salsa were great! They provide a small carafe of salsa to keep your dish filled. Food came out very quickly. We had beef burritoes and the beef was really good. It was seasoned quite well but nothing else in the burrito but meat. They had Rice and beans on the side that wasn't very hot at all but we like to dip out chips in them so it was fine. Service was excellent. Very nice and polite. Atmosphere was open and felt very welcome. We had sopapilla and ice cream. We expected a rolled dough type sopapilla but it was still good. It had chocolate, caramel, and strawberry sauce with whipped cream. Overall it was a nice visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

My last few visits resulted in smaller portions that were bland and not cooked well. The cleanliness of the restaurant has also suffered. The bathrooms are gross. I hope they bring their quality and service back up to par. I think i will wait and get feedback before I return.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

We went there last night for dinner. A local favorite, delicious Mexican food hot and fast. Everything on the menu is delicious. It My husband had the 4 enchladas and they were good. I a quesdilla with steak and veggies and cheese. Oh so yummy.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I eat here frequently at lunchtime. The food is average, nothing gourmet, authentic Mexican food - not Tex Mex - not spicy at all. It's good plain food. The service is usually decent, but couple of the waiters have attitude problems, mainly that they are men and they are somewhat dismissive of women. Food comes quickly. Have a buffet that has gone downhill. Used to have guacamole, lot of nice looking veggies to garnish the tacos, etc. Today, I don't think they even had refried beans, although I may be wrong on that. Better to order from the menu-the food usually comes pretty quickly. The one thing they have that is fabulous is their flan - somebody REALLY knows how to make it right. Alcoholic beverages are available.