“Good mexican food and a great staff”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #28 of 65 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone # is 740-264-6001 Worst MX restaurant we have ever been to. We told Inn Keeper not to recommend every again. It was Horrible and I don't want anyone to go there. Awful!!
Reviewed 3 May 2016

The food is quite good and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Great selection on the menu also.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Though it's no taqueria it's the best Mexican food you can get around here. The food is made to order, the staff is always friendly and the atmosphere is festive. I highly recommend the carnitas, Marias special and the queso dip.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

This is our place of choice for Mexican food. Friendly staff, quick service. The only downside, if this can be considered one, is the menu is quite extensive, and can be overwhelming. Chips and salsa are always fresh and tasty, we usually order some cheese to go with them.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Chips and Mild Salsa were great! They provide a small carafe of salsa to keep your dish filled. Food came out very quickly. We had beef burritoes and the beef was really good. It was seasoned quite well but nothing else in the burrito but meat. They had Rice and beans on the side that wasn't very hot at all but we like to dip out chips in them so it was fine. Service was excellent. Very nice and polite. Atmosphere was open and felt very welcome. We had sopapilla and ice cream. We expected a rolled dough type sopapilla but it was still good. It had chocolate, caramel, and strawberry sauce with whipped cream. Overall it was a nice visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

My last few visits resulted in smaller portions that were bland and not cooked well. The cleanliness of the restaurant has also suffered. The bathrooms are gross. I hope they bring their quality and service back up to par. I think i will wait and get feedback before I return.