“Tasty!”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone # is 740-264-6001 Worst MX restaurant we have ever been to. We told Inn Keeper not to recommend every again. It was Horrible and I don't want anyone to go there. Awful!!
Reviewed 31 May 2016

The past few years I've grown to like Mexican food and the meal we had here was delicious. I had a shrimp quesadilla, my husband had a steak quesadilla. They were filled with flavor. The waiter was very pleasant and prompt and you are served free chips and salsa even before you order. We will definitely return. There is a lunch menu where prices are less, so we may try that, even tho our dinner food was still a reasonable cost. When we drive past the restaurant, it never seems to busy, it's a nice quiet atmosphere, and it was a nice surprise to have such a tasty meal.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This place has THE best (and possibly the strongest ) margaritas around! Love the strawberry! My bf likes the traditional margaritas, super size it!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank darlarob
Reviewed 3 May 2016

The food is quite good and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Great selection on the menu also.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Though it's no taqueria it's the best Mexican food you can get around here. The food is made to order, the staff is always friendly and the atmosphere is festive. I highly recommend the carnitas, Marias special and the queso dip.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016

This is our place of choice for Mexican food. Friendly staff, quick service. The only downside, if this can be considered one, is the menu is quite extensive, and can be overwhelming. Chips and salsa are always fresh and tasty, we usually order some cheese to go with them.

Date of visit: December 2015