“Love love love”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone # is 740-264-6001 Worst MX restaurant we have ever been to. We told Inn Keeper not to recommend every again. It was Horrible and I don't want anyone to go there. Awful!!
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic. Kind people. Food is amazing. Service is great. Extremely fast. Very nice to kids and always willing to accommodate a large party. Margaritas are great!!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Authentic Mexican food best in the area ! My only complaint is they don't give you enough beans and rice on there combination plates other then that its pretty good Service is very good as well !

1  Thank Linda A
Reviewed 31 May 2016

The past few years I've grown to like Mexican food and the meal we had here was delicious. I had a shrimp quesadilla, my husband had a steak quesadilla. They were filled with flavor. The waiter was very pleasant and prompt and you are served free chips and salsa even before you order. We will definitely return. There is a lunch menu where prices are less, so we may try that, even tho our dinner food was still a reasonable cost. When we drive past the restaurant, it never seems to busy, it's a nice quiet atmosphere, and it was a nice surprise to have such a tasty meal.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This place has THE best (and possibly the strongest ) margaritas around! Love the strawberry! My bf likes the traditional margaritas, super size it!

1  Thank darlarob
Reviewed 3 May 2016

The food is quite good and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Great selection on the menu also.