“Great chinese food and sushi”
Review of Sesame Grill

Sesame Grill
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Sushi is fresh and good. Nice variety of chinese food love the pork fried rice. Great atmosphere and good service

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I can never decide if I love the sushi more or the hibachi?? It's a tough decision so usually I just get both!! Great selection of sushi sashimi or other Chinese dishes

1  Thank severinegorby
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Our favorite hibachi and sushi. Staff is very kind. Service is fast. What we like about sesame grill is that you can eat in the regular dining room and still get hibachi they cook in the back.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We were in the area for business and arrived late so not much was still open. Outside could use some sprucing up, but inside was bright and very clean. Decor was simple and "typical" of many Chinese restaurants from the 90s. Well maintained inside. We ordered two chicken dishes - portions were large and food was very fresh and tasted good. Vegetables in the dishes were properly cooked, and still maintained some snap and crunch. Sauce had nice flavors. Was not spicy as indicated on the menu - but I think three may be cautious on the spice level and we did not ask for them to spices it up. Hot and sour soup was terrific - was spicy and had a nice sour flavor. Better than most I have had. Cost of dinner for two was only $25 - a huge value. If I am ever I the area again I would go back. Staff was nice - attentive but not overly so.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Stopped by for lunch. Ordered lunch special of spicy beef, rice and soup. The food was descent for a lunch special. The soup was the best part. The beef wasn't very spicy. The service was great.