“Great sushi!”

Sakura Sushi House
Ranked #32 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Went for a quick lunch. Seating immediately, nice server. Great sushi, great service, reasonable prices. Will go back again!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

That title is no joke, they have the best sushi in town. I've had others, I went here once, and now I almost won't go anywhere else. Great place to dine in solo, with the family, or even call in and get some take out. I love that they added Chinese food to the menu, been running through that list lately. I've had almost everything on the menu, literally, here is the best sushi around

Reviewed 12 July 2016

This was my first visit. I usually get some teriyaki dish at Japanese restaurants but today I got the sushi lunch. It was very good, although the rice was not as good as in the best sushi. The food is a little on the pricey side.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

We have several Japanese establishments in Strongsville. Two are hibatchi type and more popular, but personally I prefer Sakura Sushi House. They can do a table side hibatchi, but I prefer to order off the menu.

Presentation is lovely and the food was fresh and tasted very good.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went there for dinner had chirachi and two rolls. Very good sushi and at a reasonable price! Would be back again.