“Good mid week destination”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #16 of 129 Restaurants in Strongsville
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We like this place. Nothing special, but food is good to very good , its affordable, & they have a 1/2 price wine night. I've been here about 10 times in the past few years. some of my favorites dish's are the pot roast, meatloaf, & salad entree's. Service is always very friendly and attentive, if sometimes inexperienced. I certainly recommend it for the meatloaf or pot roast.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

When my husband I visit the South Park Mall in Strongsville, Ohio, we usually eat at Panera Bread in the food court. Being we were not familiar with the area, we checked out the directory at the mall and were pleased to see that a Houlihan's was located with the entrance just outside the mall.

Upon entering the bar area with the TV's on and the OSU game blaring, I did not think I would enjoy my lunch. I requested a quiet table and the hostess led us to a table in the back where the noise from the bar was subdued.

I ordered the prime steak and wedge salad which was superb. When my order was served, I was surprised by the presentation of the salad due to the casual atmosphere of the restaurant. I wish I had taken a photo!

The salad consisted of a 5 ounce top sirloin, an iceberg wedge, grilled (cold) asparagus, gorgonzola, warm, orange beets, cherry tomatoes, polenta croutons (which were amazing) and a side of bleu cheese dressing. I opted out of the spicy pecans and smoked bacon. The price of the salad was $15.95 and well worth the price.

I highly recommend this restaurant and can't wait to go back to try some of their other fare.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I had fish and chips. The fish was fake fish. It was crispy on the outside that's all I can say that was decent. The best thing on my plate was the cole slaw. Good enough for 2 stars, nice vinegarette. Fries were crispy. Waitress was nice enough to charge my phone while I barely ate the horrible food.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Went here with friends good atmosphere good food good drinks service was good price was reasonable waiter was good

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Went on a Sunday afternoon. About 5 tables were filled. We ordered drinks. It took awhile. Ordered food. It took even longer. Waitress never came by to see if we needed anything! Food was good. The waiters and waitresses seemed to have fun chatting by the bar! Probably won't return.