“Go for brunch!”

Add it.
European's Best Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #24 of 135 Restaurants in Strongsville
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I was here for a Sunday brunch and it was excellent. My dining companion and I both left very full and happy. We ordered a few potato pancakes since they're not part of the brunch, and I can't recommend them enough. Seriously--I may love potato pancakes more than the average person, but theirs are phenomenal. I lived in Germany and Austria for a few years and only had better potato pancakes there in private kitchens on a handful of occasions. The quality of food was high and the selection was decent as well. This isn't a place withe greatest ambiance necessarily, but the service is friendly and the food is great. I'll be returning for sure, and I'll obviously be getting potato pancakes. :)

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Fantastic customer service. Customers on the older side (70 plus) but service friendly and attentive. Great Hungarian omlette. Eastern European feel throughout. Close enough to our house to make it a tradition for us on Sundays. Great pastry as well.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The burgers here are better than the B Spot. I just tried their bacon cheeseburger cooked medium well and it was prepared perfectly. I've had breakfast here too a few times and it is was wonderful also. They have an outstanding assortment of desserts. I have bought cookies, muffins, pies and cakes and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This place is very Cleveland nostalgic. Get there early because it fills up fast on weekends. It's old school cooking with plenty to eat. Nice people and a hidden gem for an old school breakfast with a huge menu.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

every year we gather at this restaurant for Mothers Day it has become a tradition .The food and atmosphere is amazing .especially my favorite the city chicken!