“Friendly service ”
Review of Rosewood Grill

Rosewood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosewood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 131 Restaurants in Strongsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Date night. We sat at the bar and started with a few delicious happy hour drinks. Had the cheese board which was overpriced for the offering. I think you should offer 6 cheeses and give a choice of 3. I would not order again.
For our dinners we had the killer French dip with the smoked Gouda redskins and I had the lobster bisque and the caeser salad. I feel like I am a lover of both. I want more out of my salad too much dressing and I don’t feel like it’s homemade dressing. The bisque was tasty but for the small bowl given 9$ seems a bit high. French dip was delicious and he redskins were a bit bland. Will come back again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The service was excellent, the food was even better. Their scrimp appertizers were a big hit with all seven people at our table. The beverage menu had very good selection as well.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The food was good and the service was a bit slow given the time of day we went. Went back during happy hour and surprisingly good apps and prices were much better.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great Happy Hour in the bar. Low prices and a few apps to pick from. They change the menu every few months. Limited to one red & one white wine and a few cocktails which is just enough.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We had a nice meal here. The food was good but not awesome. I had the dish special which was ahi tuna. It was cooked well but not really seasoned and there wasn't a good sauce to complement the tuna. After adding a bunch of pepper, it was good. The amount of tuna for the price was shocking. The meal was $28 and the amount of tuna is less than what many restaurants serve for appetizers. Another member of the party had prime rib and said that was excellent. I would come here again and order that next time.