“Gone but no forgotten”
Review of Goldie's Deli and Restaurant - CLOSED

Goldie's Deli and Restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great restaurant for corned beef sandwiches...but unfortunately a fire in January demolished the entire interior of the restaurant and they are NOT open at this time. Don't know if they will reopen but a newspaper article quoted the Owner as saying "it will take several months for his business to recover and reopen".

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Disappointing. Went for breakfast a couple times. Not very clean appearing. Food was "OK" at best. It is cheap at least and they do have good milkshakes.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a neighborhood restaurant. The food is average as are the prices. I usually go for lunch. Have never had dinner. They do have a very nice breakfast buffet on week ends.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Great diner for a quick meal. I didn't have to go into work until later one morning so I took my daughter here for a breakfast date. The staff was very nice and my 4 year old loved it.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

My family and I have been eating at Goldie's for decades. When I have a large group of friends to entertain but I don't have time to cook, we like Goldie's. There's something for everyone and the prices are very reasonable. Service is fast, too.