“Great Food Especially When Celebrating Your Bday!”

Shinto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #14 of 127 Restaurants in Strongsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place and my favorite meal is the Little Delicious with a side of Fried Rice. The customer service is second to none and it's especially wonderful tonight celebrating my birthday with my husband. His favorite meal is the seafood teriyaki (with salmon).

Our server was kind and surprised me with the most delicious bday desert... thanks Rob!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Food, service, atmosphere are all great. We had Hibachi service and everything was perfect. A little on the pricey side but not too bad. They do have a happy hour however, so that helps. Go with friends, it's a fun night.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I love this place and my favorite meal is the Little Delicious with a side of Fried Rice. The customer service is second to none and it's a fun filled atmosphere for all. I drive from Garfield Hts. Passing up a lot of restaurants to get here and the drive is well worth it. I recommend Shintos to everyone reading this review.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We had dinner there tonight with our family and didn't stop talking anout the experience the whole way home. The service was top notch and the food was amazing. We did Sushi, Hibachi and dinners from the kitchen during this visit and they were all outstanding. If you are looking for a fun time with great food this is the place to go. We will ne back next time we are in town!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Nice decor. Ate at the Hibachi table. Food was decent. Typical Hibachi Restaurant. Need to do something to muffle the sound because it is extremely loud. Chef was personable and waitress provided good service. Have gotten larger portions at lower cost at other restaurants like this. Offer outdoor seating and a nice bar area.

1  Thank 50Awm