“Favorite restaurant!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We love this place! The food is always delicious, fresh and flavorful. The Singapore Noodles are my favorite and the specials are amazing!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Amazing food! Great fish specials!
This place is a bit pricey, but well worth the visit on a special occasion.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We've been to GreenFire a few times over the years. Their menu is very diverse and a little pricey, but everything is made fresh. I wouldn't consider it a family restaurant, but there were several tables with small children, so I don't know.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I'd never been to this spot but had seen the sign many times.
It was nice, clean, friendly servers, and the food was excellent and priced right.
I had chicken salad and a cup of sweet potato and pear soup. Excellent .

Check it out, you'll be happy you did.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal and cocktails. Food was delicious and server was trying his best to keep up. It was busy. Owner came by and greeted us.