“Genuine Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Love Mi Hacienda ever since I moved to Toledo 20 years ago. Luckily it is close by. From the gaudy floral decor, tables and chairs to the menu and many Mexican speaking waiters you know you are in for a genuine Mexican experience. I especially like the luncheon specials. It is a little pricier in the evenings.
Anything we have tried on the menu is good. releno peppers, the tacos, burritos, guacamole salad, everything.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I went to Mi Hacienda for dinner after not going here for quite some time. We sat at the bar and our server was really friendly. We each had a margarita. I had a Golden Margarita and it was very good! My husband ordered beef tacos for dinner and I ordered nachos with pinto beans, shredded beef and queso. (Not sure of the exact name) It was an outstanding dish and the beef was wonderfully seasoned!
We will definately go back!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I think that Mi Hacienda is one of the best Mexican Restaurants in Toledo. I am to the point of ordering "the usual" when I go and it is always so good. The service is quick and the food really is excellent, much better than a couple of the others we used to go to in Maumee.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

We love Mexican food. We try to dine at every Mexican restaurant we can find. This place used to have a long waiting line outside. We were on that side of town and thought why not stop for dinner. The place was empty, we thought we must be early for dinner. I told the waiter it was our first time visiting. I loved all the paint colors. The chairs were old and had braces holding them together. The tile ceiling was hanging down over the entry doors. What matters most to me is the food. The chips are cold. The salsa was stewed tomatoes with a little cilantro. I ordered the chicken chimichanga and the ground beef burrito. My chicken chimichanga had very little chunks of chicken with a fair amount of green bell peppers. This chimi was so gritty and salty. I really believe they spilt the salt shaker into this chimi. I had to wash down each bite. The tortilla was wet and soggy. The beef burrito was in chunks, like it had been left over meatloaf reheated inside the burrito. The rice was plain so we added some salsa to help it taste better. Check this place off my list, I will not be back. :-(

1  Thank Dana M
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Great Mexican food. Highly recommended restaurant, staff was friendly, food is amazing. Yum! Yum! Yum! I will definitely eat at mi hacienda again while I visit toledo.

Been to Mi Hacienda? Share your experiences!