“Adrienne Rocks”

Elephant Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2014

If you ever need a great meal and awesome service. Then you need to go to The Elephant Bar in Toledo. The food is always great and the service is top notch. Adrienne is always our server and she is on her game every time.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The kids were staying with Grandma and Grandpa, so we caught a movie at Franklin Park and had dinner at The Elephant Bar. My wife had the Crispy Teriyaki Chicken which was good, and defiantly better quality than what you would get at a strip mall Chinese restaurant. I had the steak and shrimp, but I am not exactly sure which version I had. There were at least three different meals that involved steak and shrimp and I don’t think I got what I intended to order. The steak I was served was well seasoned, it tasted really good, but it was not the best cut of meat. It wasn't horrible, but I guess I expected better for what it cost. Overall, the service was great and the place gets lots of points for ambiance; it looked pretty cool inside. The lighting was just right; not too dark, not too bright, the temperature was just right, the music was not too loud and not too quite. Somebody planned well. And truth in advertising, they do actually have elephants over the bar. The food was good, I don't think you would get a bad meal here.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I like eating here especially after taking in a movie at franklin park theater. They have some good selections here and I like there atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Our family loves the Elephant Bar! Been there numerous times for lunch & dinner and have never had a bad server or been disappointed in the appetizer, meal, or desserts! Large menu with a great variety of choices.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have eaten in many restaurants. However, I cannot remember eating in one that had EVERYTHING going for it. Great food, beautiful atmosphere, reasonably priced and awesome service! I have tried many things off of the menu. I recommend the Misoyaki Salmon or the Chicken Terriyaki. I have never had a bad meal there.
The drinks are good. I have tried the Tropical Martini, the Pomegranate Martini, as well as the Mai Tai. All are equally good. If you are not a drinker, I highly recommend the strawberry banana breeze. Try the Elephant Bar. You won't be disappointed.