“Closed”

Elephant Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Closed this week. Assuming due to lack of business. Website no longer lists Ohio location. Please verify for yourself before heading there.

1  Thank Chris F

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went to eat here before going to the movies. I was a bit weary when restaurants bring me separate plastified menus with their specials which obviously these special are here for a while.we ordered the drinks I had the Guinness with a Sam Adams whisk was a nice mix. My wife had a margarita . The drinks took a little time to arrive but by then we choose our food.i had the seared tuna and my wife had the lobster combo. Both were from the specials. The food was good and fresh and the portions were reasonable by American standards.no doggie bag here, we ordered dessert and had the house made Crete brûlée which was excellent. One dessert fed both of us. The service was a little strange and it seemed rushed and no coffee or tea was offered. The bill was very reasonable for two entrees and two beers and a cocktail plus dessert was 60$. I would go again for a quick meal

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We go to the Elephant Bar every so often and have not had bad service. Tonight we had a waitress, Frankie, and she was very attentive and helpful. My dining partner loves their Jambalaya and I enjoy the Salmon. It is a lot better here than at other restaurants that are actually seafood restaurants. There are usually coupons to make the experience even better. Take the survey and you can get a free appetizer but be careful you only get to use one discount. Choose wisely. Sign up for the rewards program and you also get bonus offers to use (again only 1 offer per check). The Wonton sundae is fabulous!!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I went to the Elephant Bar on 3.21.14 and made a 7:15 reservation-good thing because it was PACKED! We sat down and were expecting to not get good service because of how busy it was but we were pleasantly surprised! Our server Jordan was wonderful! He checked on us and got our drinks and dinner order right in. He came back often and we never felt like he was in a rush or too busy to answer our questions. The food was wonderful! At the end of the night, my husband and I and also the couple we were with all agreed it was the BEST service we have ever experienced with a waiter and we couldn't believe that it was during such a busy time! I will definitely come back again and will FOR SURE request Jordan as a server-he was amazing...and had awesome food recommendations.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I went to the Elephant Bar last night 3-8-14 at 6pm we made reservations which was a good thing because they were packed. Our waitress was very nice her name was Frankie, from the time we sat down until the time we left she took very good care of our table of four.

2 of us had SHRIMP AND CHICKEN JAMBALAYA which may have been the Best Jambalaya I have ever had. 1 person had MAHI-MAHI It was excellent and a very nice size portion cooked to perfection.1 person had a Salad that she enjoyed also. I must say the food presentation was very nice on all of the dishes it looked like the Chefs took pride in the preparation of each of our dishes. We will be back soon. I do believe this is one of my top 5 choices in the Toledo Area.