All reviews usb ports great lighting stayed here hot and cold choices huge shower great clean place cinnamon rolls breakfast was excellent three nights front desk would highly recommend this hotel comfortable beds other hotels up to date the entire hotel excellent stay staff was very friendly
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at holiday inn for a 2 night stay and cannot fault this hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean, we were lucky enough to get a room with a huge shower and the bed was so comfortable. Breakfast was very good and the pool and gym facilities were great! I would highly recommend staying here

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017

This newer hotel property is very nice, staff welcoming and attentive. We had a coffee mishap necessitating new linen after 9 pm when no housekeeping staff is available. While other hotels have told us they could not help with housekeeping needs at night, the night front desk attendant brought us new linens (many layers) and made the bed, clearly having been trained to do it in the hotel style. He was very gracious about it as well. The breakfast was superior to other Holiday Inn Express we have visited. The choices were healthier and the food was fresher and more authentic . The only problem we had was regulating the room temperature but this eventually was resolved. The room was very cold when we arrived. The pool was also cold that day. Fitness center is excellent, individual TVs on each machine.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and review of our property. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Usually when I visit Toledo, it's for 1-3 days. This location has proven to be the go-to spot for me. It's clean and relatively new. As someone that travels alone most of the time, I appreciate how well the parking lot is lit. Someone is always at the front desk if I have questions. The room is more than spacious. They really thought about the person that travels for work. There's a nice desk, as well as, a chaise lounge from which to work. The hotel is centrally located. You will have more than enough food choices.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the elevator
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Clean and new. Great room finishes. Great front desk staff. No serious complaints. Only complaint was the cleaning lady was still cleaning our room at 5:30 pm. I felt bad for her more than anything having to still be cleaning that late at night. Front desk staff did check on our room for us (without us asking her to do so). We were just sitting in the lobby waiting. She went and checked and told us the room was ready. She didn't ask what room we were in. She remembered, and she took the initiative I guess when she saw us sitting their with all our packages.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and review of your accommodations. Your comments are very important to us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and that you found the front desk staff to be helpful. I do apologize for the inconvenience with having your room cleaned later in the day. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here for his 50th high school reunion and enjoyed it. Check-in was quick and easy and we were given a room on the 3rd floor. The hotel was very up-to-date - I think it's about a year old. It was convenient to all the reunion events. Breakfast was OK - nothing special. Dining area was attractive. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It's a nice hotel to stay in for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathy F
Holiday Inn Exp... T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites for your recent stay in Toledo. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Please visit us again soon!