“Top Dog”
Review of B-K Root Beer

B-K Root Beer
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Was back in my home town for a few days visiting the Fam. Always visit the B & K (twice this trip) and love the spanish hot dogs (coneys) from way back when i was a kid. The car-hop option is great, dining in is fun, too. No better hot dog anywhere. Try the root beer floats...the best.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Orders to go
Great milkshake

Thank Rebekah Oakensh... H
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Nice lil drive up or eat in service with delicious root beer. Lots of types of hot dogs but flavor was just okay including the cheeseburger. They have ice cream too. Friendly staff

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Spring has come and I went there last week for my first of the season. It's always a fun place to go. The Spanish dogs always yummy and the root beer so refreshing.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

My husband and I were driving and I randomly mentioned that I was craving root beer. Within seconds we drove past the B-K Root Beer Stand in Troy. We had errands to run in town but decided to stop by on our way back to the highway. I'm glad we did!

The restaurant is reminiscent of a 50s drive-in/diner. Since there were no other cars in the drive-in, we decided to go inside. I loved the decor inside--a retro black/white/red color scheme, a neon jukebox, and records on the walls. We are not too familiar with the area, but it was obvious that B-K is the type of place to have lots of regular customers. We're looking to buy a house in the area, so maybe someday soon we'll be part of that regular crowd.

I ordered a Spanish dog with fried mushrooms and my husband had a double cheeseburger with onion rings. We also tried some of their homemade root beer. Everything was excellent and served quickly. The waitstaff was friendly and efficient.

I will definitely seek out the B-K Root Beer Stand in Troy whenever I'm in the area and recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank MLS6212

Been to B-K Root Beer? Share your experiences!