“No credit cards!”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Was very disappointed in "no credit cards" but point you to atm machine in the entry way that charges a high (in my opinion) surcharge.
The food is great, don't get me wrong. Just felt a little tricked .

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My family is from Ohio and I've always heard about this place. We stopped there while in town on a family vacation. Brought back many memories for my family. Good portions of food! The food was very good and not too pricey. I think seeing my family recall all the good memories was priceless.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We ate here today for lunch. There were quite a few people in the restaurant which gave me hope for a good meal.
I ordered the special: beef tips over noodles and a salad. The other member of my party ordered a chopped steak and fried potatoes with onions and peppers. We both ordered unsweetened tea. The portions were huge! The salads were straight out of a bag topped with one piece of cucumber, tomato and a beet. My food had no taste at all, and I left most of it on my plate uneaten. My companion faired better... He ate most of his food. The tea had an aftertaste that made me think it was old. I asked the waitress to bring me a glass of water to drink instead. The waitress was average.
I live out of state but would not return to this restaurant, even if I had the chance.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The food here is simply average to below average. Salads are small. Dinners are way over priced for what little you get. Some cook here must love celery because it's in everything! Baked fish is good but not enough of it for the price. Hours are not normal.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Breakfast is always delicious at Raptis and the service is over-the-top friendly!! The breakfast potatoes fill the plate and are amazing, with or without the peppers and onions. My coffee is always hot and never empty :)

Been to Raptis Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!