“Really delicious!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #91 of 200 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Great place for a nice lunch! This Panera Bread stays pretty busy. Wife and I have stopped here a few times while out shopping and it has served us well. The soups and sandwiches are delicious! Wish they served beer! :)

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I think this is either the first or second Panera I have reviewed. I was accompanied by my wife and sister-in-law. I've heard the soups are excellent. We pulled off the X-way and turned into the parking lot. It was between lunch and dinner and only a few patrons were present. We all ordered soup. Tomato for the ladies and cheese broccoli, for me. As I thought, excellent flavor except mine was luke warm and had to return it for a minute in the micro wave. The ladies both had a Cesar Salad. They felt it was similar to other Restaurants, so just average. My Italian sandwich was terrible. An excellent Italian Sub Sandwich has meats, cheeses, lettuce and a great flavored dressing. A few veggies can be added if desired. This one had a couple pieces of meat and only one slice of cheese. There was some green and leafy things in it which was sour and tasted terrible. There was also, you might say, pesto which appeared to be chopped veggies with carrot. In devouring hundreds of Italian subs, I have never seen a carrot. I understand why the carrots were present as they were an attempt to sweeten up the green leafy things. I opened up the sandwich and scraped everything off but the flavor had permeated into the bread. It was now so dry, I went up and asked for two mayonnaise packets which did very little to improve it. If this is the novo Italian sub, then call me old fashion.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

As usual Panera over achieved their reputation. Their food was fresh, hot and served quickly. The timing of a fast food restaurant but with out the prepared delivery

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

This is the worst Panera I have visited. Attention in more than one occasion has been rude. When ordered Pick Up, they ALWAYS mess up my order missing several items. Their customer service is the worst. Many of their items are inconsistent in quality. Not up to PANERA typical standards.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I regularly meet my tax clients in the Panera Bread. The offer plenty of room with ability to tie into the internet. I ate there nearly 4 times a week in the two weeks there and always got a soda.

The staff keeps the bathroom and floor pretty clean, except for peak time. The soup and sandwich combo is an outstanding deal.