Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beer tasting with friends

Stopped by with some friends for some beer tasting at this micro brew. Located on an old farm right... read more

Reviewed 19 July 2018
jjszostek
New Philadelphia, Ohio
Something different

Reviewed 5 June 2017
Keith S
Mineral City, Ohio
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Nice variety of hot sauces and candy that I haven't seen since I was a kid. Their cheeses are reasonably priced also.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

The Junction, as we call it, only serves lunch. We like to go there for their big fish sandwich, but they have a good selection to choose from. Plus, you can peruse all the unusual stuff they have for sale.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We were there on a Sunday afternoon at about 4:00 PM. The café was closed, so I can't comment on that. There is a gift shop full of junk no one would want and lots of jars of pickles and relishes. There are some dusty old items on display. The train cars are closed and if you peek in the windows it looks like they are being used for storage for the formal dress shop on the premises. That was the only place that has some life to it. It was actually a rather sad place.

1  Thank quetalamigo
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Neat little roadside stop. They have a bunch of off the wall things to look at. A tiny chapel, fun automobiles, a stationary train, old artifacts, pop culture artifacts, a small diner that serves food, and an original "Price is Right" sign - go see this. Fun stuff for everyone.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here before going to Raven's Glenn winery across the road. I had been to Unusual Junction many times over the last 30+ years (it was a favorite stop on the way to Aunt & Uncle's), however, I had not been back for last 5-6 years. Very disappointed! Small area with nice, unusual & eclectic items for sale. Then a large assortment of hot sauces, bbq sauces, jellies, pickles, etc. Cool candy. A small deli counter & I guess an area for sit down eating/dining. Not sure since it was dark & closed at 2:00 on a Wednesday. The whole shop/deli area is in the train station. The antique train cars & engine next to the station is closed. Looks like rundown storage area. Not a train! Used to be full of history, cool little shops & you could walk through from the engine compartment all the way to the caboose & browse! Huge disappointment, especially after hyping it up to my husband! Will not be back! Too bad the place has went downhill.

1  Thank PSKLRK