Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
Priceline
Brown's Motel(Aberdeen)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitguest houseserpent moundsouthern ohiosmoked sausageadams countypizza nightother guestsrocking chairs on the front porchwalking trailsjacuzzi tubamish countryremote controlperson showernature preserveoutdoor poolfoggy bottom
Reviewed 14 October 2016

It is always fun to visit the "Ridge" and enjoy the warm welcome, fine food, and great accommodations. This time we were lucky and hit both a rib and a pizza night---the longed for "double-header". Thank you, Jerry! Also kudos to Paula for the squash soup and greens, apple, and cheese salad.

Room Tip: We enjoy rooms 5 & 6 as well as the cabins. Book early---they go quickly!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BunnyoftheGlen
Reviewed 29 August 2016

My husband and I were in desperate need of a weekend away to do nothing but relax. Murphin Ridge Inn was the perfect place to do just that!

We stayed in one of their cabins which had a king sized bed, jetted tub and over sized shower. It was spacious and clean and just the perfect amount of secluded.

The property was beautiful with ample walking trails and other activities such as a tennis court, swimming pool and fire pit.

The food was a tad over-priced but it was certainly delicious and worth the convenience of having every meal withing a short walking distance of our cabin. My husband profusely recommends the ribs if you're lucky enough to stay on "rib night" and I recommend the wood-fired pizza.

All in all if you are looking for a secluded place to relax, you can't go wrong here!

Room Tip: The cabins are worth the cost!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We stayed at Murphin Ridge years ago when it was owned by different people. Just did a quick overnight there and it is still very nice. It looks like the facilities are starting to show wear and tear and the owners could probably be a little more careful in inspecting and keeping up. The bread was wonderful and the breakfast was great. The dinner was not special and about 1/3 more expensive than similar dinners I have had at restaurants in cities where there is competition.

Still very worth the visit.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ericbilsky
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Murphin Ridge Inn. We first stayed last March and absolutely loved it. The cabins are amazing, you cannot ask for anything better. The food is also wonderful. I look forward to the smoked sausage every time we visit. The ribs are also outstanding. As soon as we left last March, we immediately booked another stay for our Anniversary in August. It was nothing short of spectacular again. My wife is already bugging me about getting the next trip on the books.

Room Tip: Woodland cabins offer the closest parking.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I don't usually write reviews but in this case I felt compelled. We visited Murphin Ridge (repeat customers) with a somewhat large group of friends and all of us thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

With our numbers, we were somewhat of a handful for dinner and I, in particular, wanted to thank our server Marjorie for how well she dealt with us. We couldn't have been in better hands. Thank you Marjorie for making us feel at home!

Signed,

The Gluten Free Couple

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
MurphinRidgeInn, Owner at Murphin Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Thank You! You were a handful OF wonderful people and we look forward to your next visit.