“Great ice cream”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Westerville
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Ice cream on a hot summer evening -- what's not to love. Actually, I've also enjoyed Graeter's ice cream on a cold winter night. For me, ice cream is a year round treat and while it doesn't need to be hot to enjoy ice cream - it sure doesn't hurt.

My first experience with Graeter's was in December 1996 - a cold winter evening. I had just moved to Columbus and was out with some coworkers. After dinner, they wanted to go to Graeter's for dessert. I still remember thinking they were crazy but after trying Graeter's that cold December evening I was hooked. Over the past 20 years, I'd like to say I've tried a lot of their flavors but -- alas - I'm a chocolate freak so I've only those flavors that are some variation of chocolate -- double chocolate, mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip, etc. My most ambitious flavor was raspberry chocolate chip and it was excellent. Still - my all time favorite is a single scoop of double chocolate on a sugar cone. Milkshakes are also exceptional.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Many choices of delicious, creamy ice cream, homemade, and the gelato is great too, for a lighter fare

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Ordered the berry chip ice cream and it was delicious. Lots of seating outside, quick service and not too badly priced either. Compare to Mitchell's ice cream in Cleveland.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Love their ice cream! The strawberry chip is so good! I definitely recommend their ice cream. It's so good!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Staff is always friendly even when they're slammed. Cookie-dough chip is to die for. My only complaint is that their cherry-chip is seasonal--only one month/year. Maybe they could extend that?