“Ice cream connoisseurs - you need to try this!”
Review of Coppa Gelato

Coppa Gelato
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Westerville
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I've driven by this place a million times thinking "oh great, just another ice cream shop". Wow! This is amazing! The gelato is very light but full of flavor. Lower calorie than regular ice cream.

A perfect evening is dinner at the Wine Bistro (right next door) then stopping by Coppa Gelato for dessert.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Love this place and the quality of ingredients. Flavors and texture are amazing and the proprietors are friendly and make it a truly neighborhood favorite. But a good destination place for gelato!

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Must try: pistachio gelato. Their gelato is the closest thing to the real deal in central Ohio. Also try the latte which tastes very European. A little piece of Europe right in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Everything about this place is great. Enjoy the pastries along with the gelato. In the summer the patio is fun. The cozy furnishing inside make the stay enjoyable when the weather is temperamental. And, you sample before you buy.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

My fiance and I like to freestyle (Explore unfamiliar areas for new places to eat). Anyways, we both desired something sweet so we both were eyeballing the shops in Westerville for anything that resembled a bakery, or ice cream shop. I spotted Coppa so we decided to try it. Coppa is a small gelato shop that also carries miscellaneous Italian baked goods, coffee, espresso, cappuccino, tea, etc. They offer samples so I tried their bourbon pecan gelato and I was instantly hooked. I immediately ordered some with a cappuccino and my fiance basically ordered the same. We both loved this place and will return. The only negative was they seemed to be short staffed because there were only two girls working friday, but the wait was well worth it. If you like gelato, find this place because I bet you will love it as well.