“Great Reuben!”

Cataland Kuzina
Ranked #29 of 156 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed 12 January 2017

From the menu it looks like everything is made from scratch and fresh. I tried the reuben and it was excellent.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

By far the best food in the area. The owner is really nice and down to earth. He brings in fresh fish and seafood on the weekends (I'm hooked on the shrimp po' boy). His blue crab sandwich and walleye are great as well. During the week, when seafood isn't served, I usually go for the prime rib sub and my boyfriend loves the Reubens. Everything, including the meat, is fresh and cooked in-house. Don't leave without trying a cheesecake bite, available in several different flavors.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

I ordered ahead carry out. Best reuben ever! Get the 50-50. No kidding! My sandwich was ready in 10 minutes. It was the right temp and had wonderful favor. I will be back.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Go to this restaurant knowing ahead of time what it is: great food in a very small environment, with a longer wait if you don't call ahead. It's not because it's so busy, it's because it's a couple of people, and they cook each order fully before they work on the next one. As a businessperson you will be frustrated because you know there is so much more efficiency that could be utilized. However, the owner busts his hump and the food is great. If you like fish, go on the weekend, especially on Friday, and you'll have some great options at fresh seafood. The prices go a little higher on these items, but totally worth it.

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

I went here just today and got there before it opened. The owner was so nice and let me in and even made me what I wanted before they were even open! Before i left he even asked me my name and personally introduced himself! It was so nice!! I had the chicken salad sandwich and it was so fresh and so delicious!! And let me just tell you I have had my share of tiramisu because I love tiramisu and their Tiramisu was absolutely TO DIE FOR!!! I'm so excited I found this place because I live right down the street! I will definitely be a regular in there and possibly by out the tiramisu daily!!!