“Dessert 🍨”
Review of Just Pies

Just Pies
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Westerville
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Description: We are a family-owned and operated business, with three Columbus area locations: our original storefront location in Clintonville/Worthington, our baking facility/retail location in Westerville and our newest store in Gahanna. Just Pies produces homemade pies from the finest, freshest ingredients daily. We offer over 35 different flavors and there is sure to be one that is "Just" right for you!
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great place alwayss great people nice very organized the pies never disappoint very well made love them

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Their pies are the best, and our families are all about the "Buckeye" pie. I can't remember the last time I made a pie, because 1) I don't have the time, and 2) theirs are so much better! We order ahead for the Holidays, and i usually get 3 different pies - all get rave reviews. They have spoiled us!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Yea I know that if you don't bake buying a pie is usually necessary...
I personally don't see much difference between just pies and the Kroger, giant eagle or meijer bakery. Order from schneiders!
Much better product. Better yet buy a Betty Crocker crust and bake your own! Not rocket science

Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you don't bake pie, or even if you do, just Pies does a terrific job. Just about any kind you can think of plus great seasonal pies. I love that you can get different sizes as well. Especially for just two people they have the perfect size or large to feed a group. Convenient for a quick dessert, and delicious anytime.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

This was one of the best pies I've ever had but first I need to give you some background. Another family member was supposed to bring the pie for Thanksgiving dinner but due to some confusion, we discovered on Wednesday afternoon (the day before Thanksgiving) that we needed a pie. My initial reaction was to head to the grocery store and see what they had left - either fresh or frozen. Then I thought about JUST PIES. I checked their web-site which noted that they had stopped taking Thanksgiving pie orders back on November 10th since they had reached "oven capacity". I was a little discouraged but gave them a call and asked if they had any pies. The very pleasant lady said that they did have pies and were releasing pie that had been pre-ordered but not picked up (this was about 3:00 on Wednesday). So I headed to their store to see what kind of pies might be available.

The store had a steady stream of last-minute shoppers like me. They were pretty well sold out of cream pies (alas no chocolate or french silk) but did still have lemon cream. They still had pecan, pumpkin and a number of other varieties but when I left the house, pecan was my fallback if they didn't have something chocolate. I was in line to pay for my pecan pie when I heard a customer asking for apple (sold out) and the clerk suggesting their "CARMEL APPLE PECAN" pie. Wow -- did that sound good. After seeing one, I switched my order from pecan to CARMEL APPLE PECAN and the guy behind me in line added one to his order also.

Well -- the Carmel Apple Pecan might not be the absolute best pie I've ever had been it was surely one of the best pies ever -- certainly in the top 2 or 3 pies ever. So -- since I didn't plan ahead - I didn't get my chocolate pie but I did get introduced to Carmel Apple Pecan. Next year, I need to remember to pre-order one before the cutoff. I can't count on dumb luck 2 years in a row.