“Breakfast, lunch or dinner”

Flavors On The Avenue
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Wickliffe
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Very good service and food, family restaurant, never had a complaint in the many years going here. Great local dining

Reviewed 3 May 2016

one of our favorites, for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Good size portions at reasonable prices. friendly staff and delicious food.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

The restaurant was very clean. The serves was great. We were seated quickly, the waitress was there immediately and I had my drink before I could count to three. I ordered open face meatloaf sandwich with home fries and a vegetable and every thing tasted very good. They have a long list of dinner selections at one low price of $6.99 each.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I have stopped going to this restaurant due to the decline of the quality of their food and the condition of the salad bar. There are empty containers on the salad bar where vegetables and such should be but are not because no one has filled them. Many times I have gone to get mushrooms, only to find them picked over and black due to being past their prime. They frequently run out of oil and vinegar and it's not even olive oil they use as far as I can tell. The soup is not too bad depending on what is there. I have had some chicken noodle soup that was so salty it wasn't edible. I have had the wedding soup- it was delicious. The last time I was there I ordered the sirloin tips over noodles- medium rare. When I cut into the supposed sirloin- it didn't even taste like steak. Very inconsistent. The only appeal I can think of is the prices are low, which is why you see a lot of senior citizens frequently there. It appears to me that most of the food is not home-made but frozen and heated in an oven or a skillet- and it shows.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Their breakfast is good and very reasonable. The restaurant is clean and inviting. There are always breakfast specials.