“Very nice authentic restaurant ”

Cafe Europa and Bistro
Ranked #2 of 132 Restaurants in Willoughby
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Very good home cooked Eastern European food. If I lived in Cleveland I would eat here every week. It's so hard to find places like this.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great place for fresh, homemade food. Owners always present. Great desserts, fresh coffee ☕️. Not cheap, but excellent quality.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Located in another nondescript strip mall, entering the café we found it to be very inviting as were the husband and wife team who run the establishment and prepare all the food, specializing in Old World European dishes.

Traveling on business from different directions, several of us met here early for lunch prior to our next stop. We were seated and served quickly; I ordered the stuffed peppers which was very good and the portion size was certainly more than enough for lunch.

Once done with lunch, we were able to linger with our choice of a specialty coffee while using the Wi-Fi to keep up with work, although we did not have any, there were a number of good looking homemade desserts as well. Definitely better than yet another chain restaurant experience.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

One night after work I stopped here for my first time ever. I got the chicken paprikash as takeout. I have never had chicken paprikash before, or any Eastern European Food really (I'm Puerto Rican). This dish was absolutely amazing. The owner recommended it after I told him I don't like veal. My food was hot and fresh, and served with some delicious crusty homemade bread and a salad with homemade dressing. I also got 2 strudels, apple and cherry. They were so yummy! I will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

When ever I see the word "Bistro" I get weak in the knees. Clean and welcoming place. The food portions are small and nothing to write home about. Sorry, nothing special.

1  Thank Dave G