“Yummy food”

Mario Fazio's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mario Fazio's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 128 Restaurants in Willoughby
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We decided to stop in for lunch, had eaten once before for a funeral luncheon and really enjoyed food. I ordered chicken parm., had a salad with it, ask for Lisa's dressing, balsamic dressing was made wrong, pudding like consistency. The server said it changes by who makes it, that is not right for a restaurant to have it be different like that. The bread is okay with the salsa, not my favorite. The chicken came with a side of cavatelle, the best sauce, I loved the red sauce on the pasta a chicken. I did think the chicken portion was on the small side, it was considered an entree. My husband had the ravioli that he loved, had the Italian wedding soup, good, not great soup. We both had a sliver of cassata cake that came with the entree. Will be back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Lisa, the owner is the most delightful lady around.. Greets everyone.. always smiling, great servers pleasant ambiance

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Geat restaurant! Great is the word I use for the food, staff, and the setting. The tile mural on the wall is beautiful. As with the other reviews, the cake, chicken, and the salad. Staff were friendly and very attentive. We honored my grandmother. They handle our group of 40 wonderfully and we were early for our reservation.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with family on Thursday evening. Restaurant was busy, but we were seated quickly. This is an interesting place. Very well run. Hostess and staff were very pleasant and efficient.

Dinner was delicious. We had their lemon chicken which was excellent. Schrod dinner was good. We were served a slice of cake for dessert complimentary.

1  Thank bernisuds
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My grandson had a morning baseball game and had a few hours to kill before his next game which was scheduled across town. I said I would take him to lunch and ask what he wanted. He didn't hesitate "PASTA" he said! We went to Mario Fazios and weren't disappointed. He enjoyed the endless garlic bread with his salad so much, that when the lasagna arrived he could only eat about a third of it. He had to make sure he still had room for the complementary cassata cake sample. Luckily he brought a cooler to take to his next game so the lasagna traveled with him and he enjoyed it later that night. He told me it was nice having authentic Italian food in a real restaurant rather than the usual bar/fast food to which he is accustomed.