“No”

Super Seafood Buffet
Ranked #18 of 38 Restaurants in Willowick
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 24 December 2015

Food was terrible. Staff pretty poor. Food seems pretty much seems to have sat for a while. Usually very few diners.

Reviewed 16 November 2014

This building is an old Golden Corral which became a "Mandarin Seafood Buffet," then "Super Seafood Buffet," and several years ago changed it's name to "China Buffet." It looks like only the named changed. I have read several of the reviews for this restaurant, and agree with some, and disagree with the lower rated ones.
They will seat you upon arrival, and take a drink order - Coke products, Tea, etc. The staff is almost all oriental and very very friendly. They speak very good English to the customers, but not to each other. They are also usually very busy on weekends, with a very short wait time, but this does not lower productivity as it does in other establishments. Weekdays, it is far less crowded.
We have been here numerous times, and have ALWAYS had a good meal.
There are 2 double sided self serve counters of hot food, 1 with salad, vegetables, melons, etc. 1 with Sushi, 1 counter of desserts, and finally a self serve ice cream freezer with 8 varieties.
The price is a ridiculous $4.99 for lunch, and around 7 dollars after 3:30 pm. You won't find fillet mignon, but you will find roast beef, french fries, pizza, etc, and literally dozens and dozens of oriental dishes. If you go away hungry, then it truly is not the restaurants fault. There are soups, egg rolls, different kinds of chicken and beef, green beans, potatoes, etc., etc.
If you are in the area, and just want a good meal, this is a very good place to stop. I have spent more and got less for two people at Subway, Wendy's, and Burger King.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 23 September 2014

It was just Average, that's probably why its was only five dollars. People were friendly. Waitress was nice.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Went here for my grandmother's birthday last year. Had 15 people in our group. They were able to accommodate us very nicely and the food was very good! Would definitely go back again

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Went yesterday with my mother,aunt,and my son..Had a blast talking and laughing about my aunt who came to just get soup but had about 5 plates!My mother likes the seafood and of course had the oysters.I told her I wouldn't trust something like that to eat here!My mother hasn't stopped throwing up and has really bad food poisoning.I ask people to watch eating seafood here especially since its super cheap.