All reviews lovely house two bedroom suite national historic register fresh fruit front porch breakfast was delicious place to stay college of wooster genevieve
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Just stayed at Gasche House for parents weekend at College of Wooster. It was great in every way - welcoming proprietors that share their experiences and pride in the town, beautiful surroundings, comfortable beds and yummy breakfasts! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We have now stayed at the Gasche House 3 times in the last 3 months. We found it by accident, another B&B we had stayed at once was booked, so we tried this one. At arrival, owner Bill came out to greet us, helped carry in our bags, and chatted with us. Immediately liked him. We then met his wife Genevieve, who was lovely. They both have a great sense of humor and made us feel welcome.

We have now stayed in 3 of the 4 bedrooms. Room 1 is a 2 bedroom suite with a bath and each room with a double bed.Perfect for a family. Another is a room with a queen bed, sharing a bath with a room of 2 twin beds ( the only one we have not stayed in). The final room is one just remodeled with its own bath. All 3 rooms were extremely comfortable!

Breakfasts have been served to our schedule and have been excellent. We are not coffee drinkers, and Bill remembers our preference (Diet Coke) and makes sure the little fridge upstairs has them and they have them at the breakfast table for us each time.

Our son attends Wooster, and we will be back whenever we go to visit. We love the company and really feel like this is home away from home. Our only concern is that with all the positive reviews, it will book up all the time and we won't get a reservation! Just means we need to plan ahead.

Thank you Bill and Genevieve!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I needed to stay in Wooster weekdays during the month of August for a summer job, and Bill and Genevieve happily welcomed me into the Gashe House. Throughout the duration of my stay. The Everetts are some of the nicest people you will meet, they made me feel like family and always took care to make sure that I was comfortable and accomodated. Aside from having wonderful hosts, the Gasche House itself is beautiful and the rooms comfortable. Breakfasts are served based on your schedule and tastes and have never once been anything short of delicious. There is no where I would rather stay in Wooster and am very much looking forward to going back in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AliZahorec
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My daughter and I made the Gasche House our base for college visits to Ohio Wesleyan and the College of Wooster. Genevieve came out to greet us when we arrived and we immediately felt welcome. We had the 2-bedroom suite, which was very comfortably appointed. My daughter, who sometimes does not sleep well when we travel, had no such problem here. Breakfast was delicious and we were very pleased to act as test subjects for one of Genevieve's creations. She and her husband, Bill, have created a delightful spot that I would eagerly return to. What struck me immediately was that the place really does look like the pictures, so if the pictures appeal to you, you will not be disappointed!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I have been hesitant booking a B&B because it seemed to be strange to stay in someone else's private house. But you simply can't resist the hospitality provided by this fantastic couple, Genevieve and Bill. Real countryside atmosphere, clean, comfortable, well equipped rooms and suite with luxury bathroom accessories. Since Genevieve runs her 'own pastry', she is serving the most delicious breakfast I have ever experienced.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends