The Gasche House Bed and Breakfast
US$149
GardenInn.com
Rodeway Inn Wooster(Wooster)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$73
RodewayInn
US$125
US$119
Days Inn Wooster(Wooster)(Great Value!)
US$61
Royal Star Inn(Orrville)
US$75
US$115
US$105
All reviewstwo bedroom suitewonderful hostscomfortable roomsbreakfast was deliciousfront porchhome away from homethe ohio light operain townmy daughtercollege of woosterplace to stayeverettgenevievescheduleaccommodations
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We were looking for a nice and very safe housing arrangement for our college-age daughter who would be living in Wooster this summer while she worked full time at the OARDC. We were so fortunate to find the Gasche House which was actually recommended to us by the owner of another B&B in town. From the moment we met Bill and Genevieve Everett and toured the beautiful Gasche House and property, we knew we found the perfect temporary living arrangement for our daughter. This beautiful home has all the amenities including a wonderful breakfast each day and is ideal for both short and longer stays. I highly recommend this beautiful B&B to other parents who are looking for a friendly, safe and very convenient living arrangement for their young adult children. The Gasche House’s close proximity to quaint downtown Wooster and the OARDC makes this the ideal location. I’m hoping to put together a friends weekend sometime this fall as my husband and I can’t wait to stay there ourselves!

Room Tip: Our daughter had a lovely room and private bath.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I try to always stay at the Gasche House when I am visiting my daughter who's at the College of Wooster. Bill and Genevieve are simply wonderful! They insisted that I stay in their room even though a room wasn't available because my scheduling mix up! The Everetts also located a hotel for the rest of my stay. Would not let me go to another place! Breakfast with the other guests was very entertaining. A great way to meet new people. The Gasche House sets a high bar for other B & B's

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Just stayed at Gasche House for parents weekend at College of Wooster. It was great in every way - welcoming proprietors that share their experiences and pride in the town, beautiful surroundings, comfortable beds and yummy breakfasts! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We have now stayed at the Gasche House 3 times in the last 3 months. We found it by accident, another B&B we had stayed at once was booked, so we tried this one. At arrival, owner Bill came out to greet us, helped carry in our bags, and chatted with us. Immediately liked him. We then met his wife Genevieve, who was lovely. They both have a great sense of humor and made us feel welcome.

We have now stayed in 3 of the 4 bedrooms. Room 1 is a 2 bedroom suite with a bath and each room with a double bed.Perfect for a family. Another is a room with a queen bed, sharing a bath with a room of 2 twin beds ( the only one we have not stayed in). The final room is one just remodeled with its own bath. All 3 rooms were extremely comfortable!

Breakfasts have been served to our schedule and have been excellent. We are not coffee drinkers, and Bill remembers our preference (Diet Coke) and makes sure the little fridge upstairs has them and they have them at the breakfast table for us each time.

Our son attends Wooster, and we will be back whenever we go to visit. We love the company and really feel like this is home away from home. Our only concern is that with all the positive reviews, it will book up all the time and we won't get a reservation! Just means we need to plan ahead.

Thank you Bill and Genevieve!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I needed to stay in Wooster weekdays during the month of August for a summer job, and Bill and Genevieve happily welcomed me into the Gashe House. Throughout the duration of my stay. The Everetts are some of the nicest people you will meet, they made me feel like family and always took care to make sure that I was comfortable and accomodated. Aside from having wonderful hosts, the Gasche House itself is beautiful and the rooms comfortable. Breakfasts are served based on your schedule and tastes and have never once been anything short of delicious. There is no where I would rather stay in Wooster and am very much looking forward to going back in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo