“Excellent Pizza”
Review of Gionino's Pizzeria

Gionino's Pizzeria
Ranked #29 of 112 Restaurants in Wooster
Reviewed 5 July 2017

My husband and I ordered delivery while staying in Wooster over the weekend. They had a deal of 2 large pizzas for $24, so we ordered two. Oh my......their pizza's are large with thicker crust. We only ended up being able to eat one, and not even all of the one pizza. We were so sad not have been able to eat the other one because the pizza was just outstanding. I wish we had one in Columbus! When we visit Wooster again, we will be sure to order from Gioninos Pizzeria....just one large pizza this time!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We were in town for an event at Wooster College and stopped in for lunch. The atmosphere is lovely; clean and tastefully decorated. Our server was extremely friendly. My daughter got a cheese pizza and raved about it. I got the Caprese Salad and added grilled chicken- phenomenal! Fresh basil was evident, tender chicken and great mozzarella. Great price too only $15 total for lunch.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I would have to say that this is a very nice pizza place with a great staff. Pizza is very good and it is convenient to downtown.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Very best Gioninos location ever! Great service, friendly staff! And the food is most excellent! We have been twice more since our initial visit!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eating here twice, I really like the chicken and pizza. Staff was polite and place very clean. Prices are in line and portions are good.

No complaints