“Out of this world pizza”
Review of Ha Ha Pizza

Ha Ha Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have had great experiences every time I have gone here. They some unique pizza combinations. This is the only place that I have ever had artichoke on a pizza and I loved it. I also found out here that I have a mild allergy to ginger when I got a real ginger pop. This is the place I prefer to eat at when in yellowsprings.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Bought a pizza and calzone. Took the calzone to go. The timing was perfect for my to go order. Everyone working was quick to acknowledge my group and everything came out in a timely manner. I loved the variety of topping choices and wanted to get really creative with my pizza order.
The only thing I would like to change is the flavor of the crust. I got a white crust pizza and calzone. There is a wheat option, but I haven't tried that yet. The crust was pretty bland.
The kitchen is open so you can see everyone working on making the pizza. It was very cool to see the pizza being made to order.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We go here at least once a year after a scouting event. We did have a very large party and it did seem to take a very long time to get our food, however we had a fantastic waitress who did her best and the guys at the counter were really great too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Fantastic pizza, even have whole wheat crust. Funky interior also has a full salad bar. Great place to meet friends and have good food

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The pizza can be made with a wheat crust if you desire and it is very good. It can also be made with a regular crust.
Both crusts are on the thick side but very good. I think you would enjoy Ha Ha Pizza. It is right on route 68 so if you are traveling through Yellow Springs you would not be off your route.