“Last minute great decision ”
Review of Fiesta Tapatia

Fiesta Tapatia
Ranked #91 of 451 Restaurants in Youngstown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Was excited to go to the Slice of the Valley for a variety of pizzas, but the long line out in the cold changed that. We quickly opted for one of our favorite Mexican places. This place has never disappointed. They start you off with a basket of warm chips and a smooth salsa that has just the right amount of heat for me plus a side of coleslaw. My husband ordered the Fajitas Tapatias which included chicken, beef, and shrimp with the grilled onions, peppers and tomatoes. I ordered the Fajitas Del Mar which included shrimp, lobster, and scallops along with the grilled veggies. Both came with rice and beans with lettuce, sour cream and guacamole. Great choices! The staff is like no other. They were pretty busy as we talked to others that were also planning on pizza and chose to eat here also. They work as a team and everything runs smoothly. They do it all..... seat people, run food out, and cash out checks. You don't see them just standing around.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We had some delicious meals here. I think I have gone to more than 100 Mexican restaurants and this was the best. Everyone raved about the quality of the food and service. It has been increasingly difficult in past years to find a good meal in Youngstown but this place exceeded my expectation.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We have several good Mexican restaurants in our area so choosing one for dinner is difficult. That said, we more or less rotate between them. Each has their strengths and weaknesses. This one has a nice selection of food, but has my least favorite margarita. (Not that it didn't order one :-)

Reviewed 18 February 2016

The first time I went here I was concerned about the authenticity when the server brought out cole slaw with the salsa and tortilla chips. But I got over that really fast when I got my entree. I am a big fan of their Chimichangas. They may not be authentic but the components are fresh and it is very tasty.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

What was once another restaurant, has become a Mexican gem on Belmont. The staff is attentive, the food is fresh and flavorful without being overpriced. Well worth a stop.