“Stingy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

The food here is typical Chipotle like all the others. The problem I have with this particular one is they are really stingy with the ingredients, particularly the meat. This also goes for the rice and well.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

The service was amazing. The workers were so nice and helpful. I was really late to pick up my order and the workers were so understanding. My food was perfect and just the way I ordered it. I would highly recommend this one and will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I only like the veggies, and there is not much of a choice for sauces, and other topping items. The service was okay.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I use to love chipotle but lately it hasn't been the same the meat taste weird to me the portions are small now it just doesn't cut it for me anymore the only good thing is now the lines are never long

Reviewed 23 November 2015

We always enjoy going to Chipotle! The food is fresh and we like that we can make all of food choices to our liking.