All reviews front desk room was clean no frills newly renovated rooms bring your own shampoo the wi fi stay overnight road trip first floor great room long drive definitely stay here again easy access non smoking pet robert hairdryer
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We were traveling from New York to Chicago and did not know where we would need to stop overnight. This motel is just off 80, with easy access. The staff was warm and welcoming, recommended a wonderful restaurant for dinner. The room was functional, clean, comfortable bed. They lent me a hair dryer; be sure to bring your own shampoo and tissues as they are not provided by this chain of motels.
Easy check-in and check-out. We will remember this location in future travels!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary D
APP_Development, Owner at Motel 6 Youngstown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Mary; Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are so glad we could exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This motel 6 is excellent for an overnight. Spotless clean, newly remodeled, nice modern decor. The wi-fi is good and free, unlike most motel 6. I usally avoid this chain because it usally is in bad neighborhood, and seems to have people living in rooms. This is not the case here. Very safe,several restaurants close . Chinese on property is awesome. My only complaint is no fridge and microwave. I carry a one cup coffee maker, so I can have coffee in am.
With restaurants so close, eating out is fine. Very pet friendly too. Lots of room to walk your dog. Will be back.
Almost forgot, staff is great. Easy check inn.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
APP_Development, Owner at Motel 6 Youngstown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you so much for choosing Motel 6! We are so glad we could exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had. Laid on a urine soaked mattress for 20 minutes before I smelled and discovered it under the sheets. It was absolutely disgusting. I complained and they gave us a new room. I called their corporate number to request a refund because of this TERRIBLE experience and they refused to give me a refund because they gave us a new room to stay in. The woman I spoke suggested we should have gone to another hotel if we wanted a refund. She was incredible rude, and what she failed to realize was that is was 4 in the morning and no where else was even open. If it were me running this place I would have bent over backwards to make up for his disgusting oversight. Absolutely horrid service. Never staying again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
APP_Development, Owner at Motel 6 Youngstown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

We are sorry to hear about this experience. This does NOT meet our property’s housekeeping standards and does not represent a typical experience for our guests. Please be assured that this has been handled internally with the staff as to prevent future occurrence. Thank you for taking the time to leave us important feedback.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Spotlessly clean, friendly staff, gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Right off RT. 80. Previous reviews were good. No questionable people around.Very satisfied and would certainly stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
APP_Development, Owner at Motel 6 Youngstown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for choosing Motel 6! We are so glad we could exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Stopped here for overnight. Great, clean room, nice grounds and quick check-in. Bed was comfortable. Nice peaceful area even though located near highway and road with a lot of stores, etc. Lots of restaurants nearby. This is a great location for people needing to stop overnight. Near highway exits/entrances, and gas station, etc. There is even an ice cream place next door! Also, great air-conditioner. Rooms are clean and comfortable, no useless clutter! Nicest Motel 6 I have ever seen. (I think I stayed here on a trip 5 years ago as well. Liked it then, too.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
APP_Development, Owner at Motel 6 Youngstown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Timmy; Thank you for being a repeat customer. We're so glad we could exceed your expectations! Thank you for leaving us feedback.