“Great stay”
Review of Motel 6 Youngstown

Motel 6 Youngstown
Ranked #16 of 37 Hotels in Youngstown
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Greeted by Patty at front desk who quickly registered us with a smile. She had pre-warmed our room, most welcome on this 8F night and placed us in a 1st floor room away from I-80. The room was cheerful with signs of recent renovation and Spotlessly Clean. A great value for us and our 2 kitties. We're now Motel 6 fans.

Room Tip: Stay on the side away from I-80 if possible.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
APP_Development, Owner at Motel 6 Youngstown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are so glad we could exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I go to this hotel a lot. Its always been great services and great rooms cleaned to the tee. Mrs. Patty was a great help for my last visit as well. Food within walking distance and good discounts as well.

Room Tip: back rooms are quite
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
APP_Development, Owner at Motel 6 Youngstown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you for being a frequent guest. We appreciate you choosing Motel 6 for your hospitality needs. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We were traveling from New York to Chicago and did not know where we would need to stop overnight. This motel is just off 80, with easy access. The staff was warm and welcoming, recommended a wonderful restaurant for dinner. The room was functional, clean, comfortable bed. They lent me a hair dryer; be sure to bring your own shampoo and tissues as they are not provided by this chain of motels.
Easy check-in and check-out. We will remember this location in future travels!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Mary; Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are so glad we could exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This motel 6 is excellent for an overnight. Spotless clean, newly remodeled, nice modern decor. The wi-fi is good and free, unlike most motel 6. I usally avoid this chain because it usally is in bad neighborhood, and seems to have people living in rooms. This is not the case here. Very safe,several restaurants close . Chinese on property is awesome. My only complaint is no fridge and microwave. I carry a one cup coffee maker, so I can have coffee in am.
With restaurants so close, eating out is fine. Very pet friendly too. Lots of room to walk your dog. Will be back.
Almost forgot, staff is great. Easy check inn.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
APP_Development, Owner at Motel 6 Youngstown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you so much for choosing Motel 6! We are so glad we could exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had. Laid on a urine soaked mattress for 20 minutes before I smelled and discovered it under the sheets. It was absolutely disgusting. I complained and they gave us a new room. I called their corporate number to request a refund because of this TERRIBLE experience and they refused to give me a refund because they gave us a new room to stay in. The woman I spoke suggested we should have gone to another hotel if we wanted a refund. She was incredible rude, and what she failed to realize was that is was 4 in the morning and no where else was even open. If it were me running this place I would have bent over backwards to make up for his disgusting oversight. Absolutely horrid service. Never staying again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
APP_Development, Owner at Motel 6 Youngstown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

We are sorry to hear about this experience. This does NOT meet our property’s housekeeping standards and does not represent a typical experience for our guests. Please be assured that this has been handled internally with the staff as to prevent future occurrence. Thank you for taking the time to leave us important feedback.