“Typical chain restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2018

The good thing about chain restaurants is that you always know what to expect, and this Olive Garden isn't the exception.
Service is prompt and staff is friendly. Menu has ample choices and food is tasty.
We particularly enjoyed the Tour of Italy and all the desserts on the menu.
Also, bread sticks were nice and fresh and the food came out very quickly.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Real food, real fast and tasty. An appetizer each ended up being just right. Great service too. We look forward to coming back.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I am in Zanesville, OH for a few weeks. There is an Olive Garden right at the doorstep of where I am staying. I have eaten at several Olive Gardens. This one was very similar, and that's a good thing.

Although I am an adventurous person when it comes to eating (I like to find local places when I visiting somewhere), there is something to be said about hitting a a chain restaurant. You know what you are getting.

I have never had a bad meal at any Olive Garden. This was no different. I walked in. The place was busy. I asked to eat in the bar. The bartender was my server. She did a great job. I just had a six hour drive, the last two hours was in the rain. I just wanted to eat and get back to the hotel. I think she sensed I was in a hurry. She took care of me and got me out quickly.

I had the soup and salad. Again, if you like Olive Garden's soup and salad one place, you are going to like it at another.

Olive Garden is always a good and safe restaurant to eat at. I will make it back here before I leave town.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Our server was very attentive and sweet as can be. We had lunch here and ordered the soup and salad. She was right on the ball with keeping us in drinks and filling our soup bowls.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Very good service. The gorgonzola steak alfredo was excellent. Salad was good, just wish they would leave the olives off.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!