“$.99 Cent Margarita”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017

So so mexican food Mondays are .99 cent margaritas which were not to bad for the money:) food was pretty good nothing to special, but for the price it was good. Had a nice selection for younger kids who may not be into Mexican that much. The service was little slow but at least very nice and pleasant to deal with. Would return!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Tumbleweed is an amazing restaurant the food is delicious. The stake is to die for. The Drinks are absolutely awesome. I recommend this place for a family nite out.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Eat here a lot on special occasions with the family. When just the Wife and I, we most always eat at the bar to save standing in line. For its size and popularity lines go quick and the food is always worth the wait.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have been in town on business for almost three weeks. I had yet to try Tumbleweed. Now I am kicking myself for not getting here earlier.

There is a lot to their menu, from Tex to Mex to seafood to sandwiches and wraps. I tried the chicken fried steak because it had jalapeno added to the gravy. It sounded good... and it was! It came with a grilled mixed veggie and mashed potatoes. The veggie was tasty. The mashed potatoes were like homemade. Really good and lots of flavor.

My waitress was excellent. She kept bringing me more water. I drink a lot of water so her keeping up was much appreciated.

I am only in town for a few more days. I will definitely make the walk across my hotel parking lot to Tumbleweed. Give them your business if you are in town, too.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Dined here with friends on a Sunday evening. The food was average. Receiving our drinks took forever. Even then our margaritas, which we requested with salt on the rim, were served with sugar instead. Had to hunt down our disappearing waitress to pay our bill.