US$114
US$105
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$101
US$54
Headley Inn(Zanesville)
US$119
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2016

The Zanesville Motel 6 did what we expected. It gave a economy accommodation on the road. Our room was clean and comfortable. The AC was quiet and effective. No complaints. The staff was friendly and helpful. We like the mini-fridge in the room.

Room Tip: We like outside facing rooms so that we can see our car.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2016

The only decent experience was with the front desk clerk, but everything else is a big THUMBS DOWN. For $65 a night, one would have expected a clean room, but there were hairs in the bath tub and corners of the bathroom. We checked in really late, and were really tired or else we would have driven on ....

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Management claimed they were under renovation. When I checked more closely, the renovations had started in 2014. One would assume after 2 years there would have been more progress. The property was a disaster. Weeds overgrown, concrete cracked, pavement cracked. Carpets were filthy dirty and had holes in them. (photos attached), it looked as though it hadn't been vacuumed in years. The pool area and game room were gorgeous but for some reason they had the pool drained and it wasn't available. There was caution tape on quite a few of the doors. I would not recommend anyone staying here. Aside from the "slow renovation" the place was filthy.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Arrived for a weekend of biking with several friends. Didn't get a good look at the room until late night after riding all day. Empty beer bottle in trash can along with more trash. Used wash clothe and used soap in shower that had not been cleaned. Front desk offered to move us but it was midnight and we were tired. Woke up to dripping in the bathroom. It was coming from the ceiling as the A/C unit was causing a rainstorm in the bathroom. We moved to another room around 1:30 am. It was better. Front desk was very nice but management would not discount our stay.

Room Tip: Take a good look at the room after checking in- you may need to move.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I wasn't looking for anything fancy or pricey. I just needed place to sleep close to midnight in Zanesville which was a stop on my way home from Indiana. I used Tripadvisor to find something cheap and it did have mixed review, but like I said I just needed a bed. I booked through Tripadvisor and my total with taxes was right around $60, so not pricey. The hotel is large and still being remodeled, one grumpy visitor started this has been the case for awhile, but it is big and I imagine costly to renovate so it is probably slow going. All in all I got what I paid for, the only weird thing I found was the room was not carpeted and had more of a vinyl type floor. I was probably in an older part as it did look dated. The sheets were clean and you could smell the room had been recently cleaned. Be advised that only bar soap is provided and there is not a hair dryer (luckily, I was only going home the next day). There was only 2 towels provided for 2 people and personally I like using 2 towels myself so that was inconvenient but not an overall big deal. The website said there was breakfast but we didn't stay to find out.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple