Canterbury Inn and Suites
US$89
Econo Lodge(Broken Arrow)
US$56
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$85
Best Western Kenosha Inn(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$65
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$94
US$99
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Someone had explosive Diarrhea an apparently was never cleaned. Which contributed the smell being god awful. I had some visitors in my bed and they were six insects. Apparently they rented the room with me. TV kept crapping out so was fun trying to watch some chick flick, and my neighbors had sex too loud and with the lovely thin walls made me feel like I was apart of the action.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I read the other traveler’s review but decided to give this place a chance anyway. Upon first inspection….the room had new carpet and a fresh coat of paint. I specifically pulled the comforter back to inspect the sheets…..everything checked out ok (which is why I gave two stars). I turned the light out to watch a movie on my laptop…felt something crawling…..BUGS! I saw at least six or seven. I immediately called the front desk….demanded a full refund….which she willingly gave. I told the owner that I would be writing this review as well as contacting the city inspector. This is not a coincidence….from two different travelers…three months apart. DON’T STAY HERE!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank CSG0228
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stopped here because it was the first hotel we saw and a storm was coming. At first I thought it was just a modest room. Then I turned on all the lights. They keep it dark for a reason! It was torn up and dirty. Not just dirty, FILTHY! Everything was beyond disgusting.

The furniture look like it was pulled from a dump. I don't mind that every single thing was broken. I do mind that there wasn't a clean spot in the entire room. I pulled back the covers to find holes in the sheets and bugs in the bed.

I lost that money, but I took my family to clean place for just $10 more than what I payed here. It was worth dragging them back out in the rain.

• Stayed: May 2013