Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa-Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Homewood Suites Tulsa - South(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$94
Homewood
Econo Lodge(Broken Arrow)
US$53
  • Breakfast included
US$70
US$89
Best Western Kenosha Inn(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$65
US$110
US$94
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I had to stay there with my 2 kids for a night. We had to ask for toilet paper right off the bat! Looked like someone spit or puked in our sink and didn't wash it out Then we found empty bottles from the last guest. There were gnats! The lady in the office asked why I keep calling and bothering her! We called twice! To and then shampoo! I left in tears after she said she would not refund any money!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank boymom#outnumbered
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel isn't for everyone, if you have high standards, don't stay here. This hotel was clean, friendly and reasonably priced. I stayed here a few weeks and the only thing I would have to complain about... would be the room attendants, there clean is a little different to most, sometimes you needed to get them back in but it wasn't out of control.
If you're not planning to live in your room, you would have no problems in staying here. :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Someone had explosive Diarrhea an apparently was never cleaned. Which contributed the smell being god awful. I had some visitors in my bed and they were six insects. Apparently they rented the room with me. TV kept crapping out so was fun trying to watch some chick flick, and my neighbors had sex too loud and with the lovely thin walls made me feel like I was apart of the action.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I read the other traveler’s review but decided to give this place a chance anyway. Upon first inspection….the room had new carpet and a fresh coat of paint. I specifically pulled the comforter back to inspect the sheets…..everything checked out ok (which is why I gave two stars). I turned the light out to watch a movie on my laptop…felt something crawling…..BUGS! I saw at least six or seven. I immediately called the front desk….demanded a full refund….which she willingly gave. I told the owner that I would be writing this review as well as contacting the city inspector. This is not a coincidence….from two different travelers…three months apart. DON’T STAY HERE!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank CSG0228
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stopped here because it was the first hotel we saw and a storm was coming. At first I thought it was just a modest room. Then I turned on all the lights. They keep it dark for a reason! It was torn up and dirty. Not just dirty, FILTHY! Everything was beyond disgusting.

The furniture look like it was pulled from a dump. I don't mind that every single thing was broken. I do mind that there wasn't a clean spot in the entire room. I pulled back the covers to find holes in the sheets and bugs in the bed.

I lost that money, but I took my family to clean place for just $10 more than what I payed here. It was worth dragging them back out in the rain.

• Stayed: May 2013