“Unhealthy ”

Canterbury Inn and Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Broken Arrow
Canterbury Inn and Suites
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Worse placed I have ever stayed! The place looked like people have put their bodily fluids everywhere, punched holes it the walls. Their seems to be some electrical problems with the outlets and lamps. I feel like I left with bugs on me. I did not feel safe, cause the deadbolt would not work. I was charged weekend prices for week days and I only got some money back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I had to stay there with my 2 kids for a night. We had to ask for toilet paper right off the bat! Looked like someone spit or puked in our sink and didn't wash it out Then we found empty bottles from the last guest. There were gnats! The lady in the office asked why I keep calling and bothering her! We called twice! To and then shampoo! I left in tears after she said she would not refund any money!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank boymom#outnumbered
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel isn't for everyone, if you have high standards, don't stay here. This hotel was clean, friendly and reasonably priced. I stayed here a few weeks and the only thing I would have to complain about... would be the room attendants, there clean is a little different to most, sometimes you needed to get them back in but it wasn't out of control.
If you're not planning to live in your room, you would have no problems in staying here. :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Someone had explosive Diarrhea an apparently was never cleaned. Which contributed the smell being god awful. I had some visitors in my bed and they were six insects. Apparently they rented the room with me. TV kept crapping out so was fun trying to watch some chick flick, and my neighbors had sex too loud and with the lovely thin walls made me feel like I was apart of the action.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I read the other traveler’s review but decided to give this place a chance anyway. Upon first inspection….the room had new carpet and a fresh coat of paint. I specifically pulled the comforter back to inspect the sheets…..everything checked out ok (which is why I gave two stars). I turned the light out to watch a movie on my laptop…felt something crawling…..BUGS! I saw at least six or seven. I immediately called the front desk….demanded a full refund….which she willingly gave. I told the owner that I would be writing this review as well as contacting the city inspector. This is not a coincidence….from two different travelers…three months apart. DON’T STAY HERE!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business