US$107
US$51
US$55
US$45
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I found ourselves needing a place close to home to stay for a few days. The manager was very sweet and accommodating. He walks you to the room, and makes sure everything is up to parr. He is friendly. The outside of the hotel could detour you from staying, but don't let it. As they say, don't judge a book by its cover. The rooms are very nice. Beds are nice and neat, the bathroom is clean and great lighting. Overall the room itself is great. The manager was very helpful and polite. The housekeeper promptly brought us fresh towels, upon request. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you to all the staff here at the Glancy Hotel. We enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My stay at the Glancy Motel was horrible. The room we were given was filthy. When I took off the comforter there was fresh blood, stains and cigarette holes on the sheets. There were also alive cockroaches in the bathroom. I was awake the whole night due to sounds that I believe were gunshots. There were cars that constantly came in and out and some didn't stay long while others were kept running. When I went to return my key at 8:30 in the morning, no one was present. I advise you to NEVER stay at this Motel, while others in town are cheaper and have to be better than the Glancy Motel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 May 2017

this was a very schetcy motel, if i had not pre-paid we would not have stayed here, go else where . stay away, most of the motel was shut down and the office was a wrech, in a very shady part of town.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I looked at the ratings of the chains in the area and this non-chain motel a few miles down the main road was higher rated and lower priced. So we drove a few miles, it was in town, sort of. What had been a very large motel, was just the first building about 20 rooms and had been nicely remodeled. The room was large, modern and clean and the bed was superdelicious. We had a wonderful quiet sleep. My only complaint, no coffeemaker in the room or in the office when we left early, early the next morning.

Room Tip: Only 20 room in first section, all of which face the parking lot. Maybe top floor so you don't get noise overhead.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Started off by stepping around the piles of bird mess leading up to the lobby door. Got to our room and it was not good. The carpet was filthy, the door was filthy, no glasses, no cups, no coffee maker, no hair dryer, a rack to hang your clothes - but no clothes hangers, a holey threadbare coverlet on the bed, the inside of the fridge and the microwave were both dirty...a total dump. And the towels were filthy...see photos.
That being said the bed was fairly comfortable...but I would NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple