“So so”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I was excited because we had visited a Montana Mikes some years ago in Canada. Expectations can lead to disappointments. We had the catfish which was just so so. But it sure was convenient to the Hampton across the parking lot.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I've eaten here quite a bit, over the years. It has always seemed to be hit and miss, on the quality of food and service ~ about 50/50. Sometimes it's perfect, other times, I've ended up leaving 3/4 of my meal on the table, and exploring other food options in town. Definitely a little pricey, for the hit and miss food/service.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We enjoyed our dinner--we each had a delicious chicken strawberry salad--although the noise level was hard for my husband to take, with his new hearing aids. Our server was friendly and quite efficient. The convenience of having a place to eat within a few steps of our hotel was important after our 8 hours in the car. We'll go back.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Here with friends and the meal was fine. The only issue that I had with this restraint is the ambience is a bit rough. It's done like a camping cabin and that may not suit some diners.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Montana Mikes for dinner. They had a special on a 14 oz Ribeye steak. It was $23.99 and included a side and a salad. Great I thought I hadn't had a good steak in a while.well I'm still in need! My wife brought most of hers home with us . It was to tough for her to eat more than 5 or 5 bites. I finished most of mine. The salad was great and so we're the sweet potato fries. Won't order steak there again!