“Waste of money”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I got ribeyes both medium and only certain areas were medium and they had no seasoning at all. We both got fried okra and it was old. Our appetizers were delicious (grill shrimp and bacon cheese fries). The employees are nice. My baked potato was delicious. Will nit come here again.

Sophia C, Guest Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Christina, we’re very disappointed to learn about your visit to our Clinton location. We pride ourselves in serving fresh and flavorful entrées, so we apologize your meal missed the mark. Thank you for your feedback and we will pass along your comments to our kitchen staff in an effort to help improve the quality of our meals. We truly value your patronage, and hope despite your recent visit you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We called and placed an order to go. Told it would be 15 minutes to prepare. I arrived at 15 minutes. Restaurant wasn’t very busy and plenty of staff just standing around. I waited another 20 minutes before my order was ready. No one ever said anything to me or offered a beverage while waiting.

I ordered a burger with no onions. For some reason, my burger had extra onions. Yuck! Kid burger was good and came as ordered.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Haven’t been to a Montana Mike’s in decades. I planned to take a picture of my meal to post, but when the Mountain topped chicken arrived, it looked awful, like everything thrown on top in a heap. The presentation was rough looking but it tasted great. My husband had the sirloin and said the flavor was good. The bread appeared microwaved to warm it up and it was like rubber. The servers were efficient handling cranky customers in a professional manner.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Food was good. We bought a Groupon and they didn't want to honor it because we didn't buy 4 adult meals. They did honor it but make sure u read the Groupon carefully. We will go back.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We rolled into town late at night and had no desire to stay in the car and explore town looking for food. Thankfully, Montana Mike's was across the parking lot from our motel, and was still open!

Typical steakhouse menu; the food was good and plentiful, the prices were good, and the service was very good. We'd go back if we were in Clinton again.