“The kitchen screwed up everything”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The only reason this gets 2 stars and not 1 is that our server worked super hard to try to make things right and did her absolute best. The kitchen screwed up multiple items on our order and the bartender took so long to make my wife’s cocktail that we canceled the order since we were almost done with dinner and it still hadn’t come. Not recommended.

Sophia C, Guest Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We are thrilled to know that you had such a great server, but upset to learn of your meal mix up. Serving up delicious meals is what we pride ourselves on, so we sincerely apologize for your disappointing dinner. We do appreciate the feedback, and will be using your comments to improve the quality of our meals.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

The food was average, nothing to write home about. Service was a bit on the slow side and they weren't that busy. Had to find the server to get our ticket. Probably would make a different dinner choice next time.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The applewood bacon sirloin was so good! I think you should it it. n waisting time so i get 100 words.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I got ribeyes both medium and only certain areas were medium and they had no seasoning at all. We both got fried okra and it was old. Our appetizers were delicious (grill shrimp and bacon cheese fries). The employees are nice. My baked potato was delicious. Will nit come here again.

Sophia C, Guest Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Christina, we’re very disappointed to learn about your visit to our Clinton location. We pride ourselves in serving fresh and flavorful entrées, so we apologize your meal missed the mark. Thank you for your feedback and we will pass along your comments to our kitchen staff in an effort to help improve the quality of our meals. We truly value your patronage, and hope despite your recent visit you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We called and placed an order to go. Told it would be 15 minutes to prepare. I arrived at 15 minutes. Restaurant wasn’t very busy and plenty of staff just standing around. I waited another 20 minutes before my order was ready. No one ever said anything to me or offered a beverage while waiting.

I ordered a burger with no onions. For some reason, my burger had extra onions. Yuck! Kid burger was good and came as ordered.

Been to Montana Mike's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!