“Average ”

Palacios Grill
Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The flour tortillas are home made and amazing. The chicken fajitas were average. The red salsa was sweet and I thought awful, but my wife ate it. I had the green and it was good.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

My son and I have taken thegrandkids after church on two different occasions as well as eaten at dinner time just he and I. The service is excellent and the food is really good.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

My wife and I entered this eatery today. We brought our grandson along to try this type of Mexican food. We were brought to our table right away,. our lunch order was taken just as quickly. Our table server was LaQuesha Collins. A most professional and friendly person. When our food came to our table is was hot and ready to enjoy.The food at Palacio.s is about the best in Clinton. I would highly recommend this place to anyone in the Clinton,,Oklahoma area. If you like true Mexican food this is the place to get it. D.J.Julian

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We were happy with the food and had an excellent waitress. We were looking for mexican food and happened across this place. Everyone enjoyed their meals and prices weren't bad.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

The service was great, the food was awesome. I definitely recommend this place. The waitress was so on top of her game!! The chips were even super fresh. I thank you guys!

Been to Palacios Grill? Share your experiences!